From East and West:
For those traveling on Interstate 80,
- Exit at the Grove City / Sandy Lake exit, #24.
- Follow Route 173 South toward Grove City for approximately .50 miles.
- Turn right onto George Junior Road. At stop sign, continue to go straight.
- At the traffic light make a right onto Route 58 for .25 miles. The entrance to the Visitation Center is on the right following the white fence.
From Pennsylvania Turnpike:
For those traveling the PA turnpike,
- Exit at the Perry Highway/Cranberry exit, #28.
- Follow signs for Interstate 79 North.
- Once on 79 North, follow the directions for those traveling NORTH AND SOUTH.
From North and South:
For those traveling on Interstate 79 North,
- Exit at the Grove City exit, #113.
- Follow Route 208 East for 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto George Junior Road (near Katie’s Korner).
- At the first light, make a left onto Route 58 for .25 miles. The entrance to the Visitation Center is on the right following the white fence.
Please understand that George Junior Republic in Pennsylvania is 1.5 hours from the Pittsburgh International Airport and the Pittsburgh Greyhound Station. If utilizing a shuttle service, please add an additional 2 hours to your travel to allow appropriate time to arrive at the airport or Greyhound station.