The Admissions Department consists of Admissions staff who are located on campus as well as Regional Liaisons who are assigned to territories throughout the state of Pennsylvania and nationally. The Admissions Team is responsible for:
- Collaborating with referring and placing agencies
- Attending commitment and dispositional hearings
- Collaborating with referring agencies and court officials regarding presenting treatment concerns, medical issues and suitability for programming.
- Interviewing referred youth.
- Engaging families in the introduction of the GJR program.
- Coordinating transportation for youth
- Program Transfers
- Agency Visitation
- Facility Tours
- Monitoring Discharges
- Supporting and connecting referring and placing agency as well as families with George Junior Republic treatment and direct care staff.
Questions regarding George Junior Republic's admissions process should be directed to the Vice President of Support and Community Based Programs at 724-458-9330, Ext. 2101.